DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL MEDICINE
Duration and mode of study – 6 years, full-time course of study.
Qualification after graduation from this department – “General medicine”.
Academic program. Curriculum for 6 years includes 21600 class hours; major subjects are studied for 6948 class hours.
Regular personnel. 26 Doctors of Medicine and 88 Candidates of Medicine teach at the department.
Clinical trials – more than 15 trials and Practical training.
• Assistant of medical attendants (after the 1st year of study).
• Assistant of a charge nurse (after the 2nd year of study).
• Assistant of a treatment nurse (after the 3rd year of study).
• Assistant of a hospital-based physician (after the 4th year of study).
• Assistant of a physician at the adult polyclinic (after the 5th year of study).