About University of Traditional Medicine
The University of Traditional Medicine in Armenia (UTMA) is one of the worldâ€™s leading universities in traditional, complementary and alternative medicine. It is founded in 1991 and is recognized by the MCI in India. The University is located at Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia. It is popularly known as â€œCity of Fountainsâ€ and also as â€œRosy Colored Cityâ€, as it buildings are made of pink stone in different shade. Yerevan is a modern developed city with a safe & secure environment. The admirable infrastructure together with advanced teaching methodologies makes Armenia a popular destination for the field of medical sciences. The vast majority of the graduates work successfully as practical physicians, researchers, lecturers, health organizers in leading clinics and medical institutions of not only Armenia but also abroad.
The quality of education in Armenia is at par with countries like UK, USA and India however at a lower price.
Benefits of Studying in Armenia
- Armenia offers high quality education, professional and competent academic staff, internationally oriented programs. Both tuition fees and cost of living are low and affordable. These together prove Armenia to be a rational choice for international students to pursue higher education.
- All medical universities in Armenia have English as their language of instruction. The colleges offer training in USMLE and PLAB which will enable students to practice in UK or the USA.
- The hospitals in Armenia are equipped with state of the art medical instruments and are capable of housing enormous number of patients, providing hands on experience to the students.
- The quality of education in Armenia is at par with countries like UK, USA and India however at a lower price.
- The medical programs in the country are highly sought after and several students from around the world enroll in these programs. The admirable infrastructure together with advanced teaching methodologies makes Armenia a popular destination for the field of medical sciences.
The MBBS, BDS, MD, degrees of University of Traditional Medicine recognized by:
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)