New Zealand enjoys a global reputation as one of the friendliest and most happening countries of the world, offering world class quality education at affordable costs. The cosmopolitan character of its city life and the clean, green picturesque landscapes of its country side is sure to enchant one and all.
- Capital City: Wellington
- Official Language: English
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar ($)
- Climate- cool temperate to warm temperate with a strong maritime influence.
WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
- World’s most recognized education system
- Perfect balance in theoretical and practical modules focused on industry centric training
- Cost of education is cheaper as compared to US/ Europe
- Fee payment only on visa approval
- Hospitality programs with paid internships
- Skill shortage across various sectors therefore high demand for fresh graduates
- Temperate climate with pleasant seasonal changes conducive for study and recreation.
- Large numbers of Indians has migrated in the last 10 years and have been successful.
- No personal interview and No outright visa rejection
- Work permit for Spouse
NEW ZEALAND EDUCATION SYSTEM
The qualifications of New Zealand are issued and administered by New Zealand qualifications Authority (NZQA). The education system of New Zealand includes
There are 8 government-funded universities in New Zealand which is open to anyone who meets the common entrance qualification prescribed by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
There are 20 polytechnics called as Institutes of Technology offer a wide range of courses.
- Private Training Institutions
There are over 800 private education providers, offering short-term English language courses for international students.
IELTS scores as a proof of English Proficiency.
- Diploma programs: Overall band score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0
- Bachelor’s Degree: Overall band score of 6.0
- Graduate Diploma: Overall band score of 6.0
- Master Programs: Overall band score of 6.5
- February / July /October
COST OF EDUCATION
- range from NZ$13,500 - NZ$22,000
*Tuition fees vary depending on the institution and the study programme
COST OF LIVING
- NZ$15000 per year *
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- 20 hours per week (40 hours during vacation) for courses above level 8 for few selected courses.
- Spouse eligible for full time work permit for students pursuing Post graduate qualification
- 36 months graduate job search visa for level 8 and level 9 program