Ireland offers an enriching learning experience without parallels. Highly rated for its first rate education and rigorous evaluation process, Irish education lay stress on skill development and flexibility. Though a modernized country, Ireland retains its old charm, tradition and hospitality. As a student you are sure to be mesmerized by this land of ‘’saints and scholars’’.
- Language- English, Irish
- Capital of Ireland: Dublin
- Main cities- Dublin, Belfast, cork, Derry, Limerick, Galway, Craigavon
- Ireland Currency Euro (€)
- Climate: maritime influenced, mild and humid Climate
WHY STUDY IN IRELAND?
- Education system is globally respected
- Home to 1000 multinational companies
- Ireland is recognized as the hub for quality scientific research
- Forefront in innovation, creativity and collaboration
- An English-speaking country with a unique cultural heritage
- Eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit on getting job
- Nine universities - Offering degrees at Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate level programmes
Institutes of Technology
- 14 Institutes of Technology offering programs at degree, national diploma and national certificate levels in a wide variety of subjects.
Colleges of Education
- Five Colleges of Education for primary school teachers. They offer three year full time courses leading to a B.Ed. degree which is the recognized qualification for primary school teaching.
Independent Third Level Colleges
- Colleges offering programmes leading to certificates, diplomas and degrees, recognised by Irelands national certification authority or an accrediting university.
COST OF EDUCATION
- range from €9,100 - €20,300
*Fees information given are of informative nature may vary from university to university
COST OF LIVING
- Around €10000 per annum.
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- 20 Hours per week (40 Hours during vacation).
- 2 Year stay back
- IELTS or TOEFL scores as a proof of English Proficiency.
- Diploma programs: IELTS Overall band score of 5.5 & TOEFL: 75
- Bachelor’s Degree: Overall band score of 6.0 & TOEFL: 80
- Masters Programs: Overall band score of 6.0 & TOEFL: 80