Switzerland is a mountainous nation renowned for its outstanding universities, research institutions and high quality of life with plenty of opportunities to explore natural beauty and of courses enjoy some of the best chocolates and fondue in the world.
- Official languages -German, French, Italian,
- Capital: Bern
- Currency â€“ Swiss Franc
- Climate: moderate with no excessive heat, cold or humidity
WHY STUDY IN SWITZERLAND?
- High-quality education
- World-leading research environment
- Low tuition fees as universities are mainly publicly funded
- Wide spectrum of study programs
- Many study programs in English
- Low student/faculty ratio and small working groups
- Excellent facilities
SWITZERLAND EDUCATION SYSTEM
- 1 0 cantonal universities
- 2 Federal Institutes of Technology
- 7 Universities of Applied Sciences
Switzerland education system is of
- Primary levels of compulsory schooling
- Secondary levels post compulsory stage which lasts up to four years.
- Tertiary levels covers universities and higher vocational training
- Higher vocational training is provided by higher technical schools and technical schools, leading to vocational certificates and higher vocational diplomas.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores as a proof of English Proficiency.
- Diploma programs require an IELTS Overall band score of 5.0
- Post Graduate Diploma programs require 5.5 bands Bachelors & Masters Programs require an Overall band score of 6.0
- January / February /April / May/ July/ August /October /November
- Average Fees from CHF 18,500/ - 24,000/-
*Tuition fees vary depending on the institution and the study programme
COST OF LIVING
- Living expenses range between CHF 19,000- and 29,000 per year depending on the location of the university and individual needs.