Known for some of the best intellectual and creative minds in history, Germany offers an affordable first rate education landscape set in the heart of Europe with endless possibilities for career growth, travel and cultural exploration.
- Name: Germany Federal Republic of Germany
- Capital City: Berlin
- Language: German
- Religion: Protestants 34%, Roman Catholic 34%, Muslim 3.7%, unaffiliated or other 28.3%
- Climate: temperate and marine, with cold, cloudy, wet winters
WHY STUDY IN GERMANY?
- Safe country to live and study
- World class degrees recognized around the world
- Diverse range of study opportunities
- Scientifically oriented study in a wide range of disciplines.
- Lowest tuitions fees
- Affordable living expenses
- Ample number of scholarships on offer
Higher education in Germany are divided into
- Universities of ‘Applied Sciences’
- Colleges of Art and Music;
- The entire system in Germany totals nearly 400 higher education institutions, with roughly 120 universities
- 189 universities of public administrative sciences
- 50 art colleges.
COST OF STUDY
- €500 per semester
*Tuition fees vary depending on the institution and the study programme,
COST OF LIVING
- 8640 Euros for first year*.
- April /October
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- 240 days part time or 120 days full time in a year .Students can work for more hours subject to approval from foreign authority
- 18 months Residence permit
- Authorization to work 20 hours per week
- 15 & 16 year Education with 75% or 2.75 GPA.
- IELTS - 6.5 overall or TOEFL - 85points (IBT)
- IELTS - 6.5 or TOEFL - 85points (IBT)
- Work Experience 2 - 3 year at managerial level GMAT - 550
- GMAT - 550 (exceptionally required)