Malaysia is a country of contrasts both in terms of culture and geography. It is a power house of business and trade in Southeast Asia. Malaysia has carved a niche for itself as the centre of academic excellence in the region. Excellent quality of living, affordable study costs and multiculturalism makes Malaysia one of the most irresistible study option for international students.
- Capital city- Kuala Lumpur
- Currency -Ringgit
- Weather - Tropical weather year-round.
- Temperatures range from 21ºC to 32ºC
WHY STUDY IN MALAYSIA?
- Business and trade hub of south east Asia
- Trans-national Education & International Affiliations.
- "2+1" twinning Degree Programmes
- Has many foreign university campuses
- Low Living cost and Affordable Tuition Fees
- Student friendly laws for international students.
The governing authority of higher educational institutions is the Ministry of Higher Education. The education system of Malaysia consist of
- Government-funded - public universities, polytechnics and colleges
- Private Higher Educational Institutions
- Non-university status institutions such as private colleges
- University status institutions such as private universities
COST OF STUDY
- RM 35000 - RM 60000
*Tuition fees vary depending on the institution and the study programme,
COST OF LIVING
- RM 1,000(USD 313) to RM 1,500(USD 469) per month
- Degree - 5.5 IELTS [Academic]
- PhD- 6.0 IELTS, 550 TOEFL, 79-80 TOEFL, 213 TOEFL
- February /April/July /October /November
WORK PERMIT AND STAY BACK
- Allowed work at vacation time.