China is one of the most sought after study destination by international students, thanks to its world class universities with futuristic curriculum that make one stand out in a competitive job market. Study in China and experience its rich culture, breath taking beauty and high end life.
- Formal name: Peoples Republic of China (PRC)
- Capital: Beijing
- Area: 9,600,000 sq km
- Population: 1.3 billion (as of 2004)
- Language: Mandarin Chinese (Putonghua) based on Beijing dialect, plus local dialects
- Climate: Extremely diverse; tropical in the south to subarctic in the north
- Currency and Monetary Unit : Renminbi/Yuan
- Form of Government: system of National Peoples Congress
- Administrative Demarcations: 23 provinces, 5 autonomous regions, 4 municipalities, and 2 Special Administrative Regions
WHY STUDY IN CHINA?
- World’s second largest and fastest growing economy
- Quality of Education and International Recognition
- Experience the great Chinese Culture First-hand
- Gain proficiency in Chinese language
- Great acceptability while approaching employers
- Great opportunity to work there on completion of your programme
- Travel and Exploration opportunities
EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN CHINA
Higher Education system of china consist of Junior college, undergraduates and postgraduates.
- junior colleges schooling -2-3 years duration
- Universities 4 years, except medical courses which need five years for graduation.
- Postgraduate study 3 years
- Doctoral Degrees 3 years.
- TOEFL or IELTS. (Entry requirements varies from universities to universities)
COST OF STUDY
The estimated average tuition fee ranges from
- 3300 USD (around20, 000 RMB)
COST OF LIVING