Canada is a hugely popular choice as an overseas study destination for a host of reasons. From secure environment to first-rate education system, abundant opportunities to buzzling city life and picturesque locations, Canada offers everything you could possibly want from life.
- Temperature: subarctic in south and arctic in north.
- Official Languages: English, French
- Currency CAD$
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
- First rate education system in the world
- Immigration friendly country
- Strong growing economy with large manpower shortage
- Opportunity to gain Canadian Work experience by working part-time on- campus without a work permit and off-campus with a work permit
- Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies related to field of study
- Nomination for Immigration to Canada under Provincial Nominee Programs
- Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is in process
- Spouse accompaniment/work right
CANADIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM
- Canadian education system consists of both public and private schools, Universities & Colleges, Community Colleges / Technical Institutes, Career Colleges, Language Schools and Secondary Schools.
- First Professional Degree
- Associate Degrees
- Applied Degrees
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree
- Masterâ€™s Degree
- TOEFL or IELTS scores as a proof of English proficiency. Depending upon the institution, the score requirements may vary between 80-100 for TOEFL and 6.0 - 7.0 bands in IELTS.
- For MBA admission a good score in GMAT is required.
- Jan /May /September
- cost range from CAD$11,000 - CAD$22,000*
* Fees given are of informative nature may vary from university to university
COST OF LIVING
- Approximately CAD 10000 - 120000 for 1st year.
WORK RIGHTS & STAY BACK POST STUDY
- Part time work right : Off campus 20 hours per week - 40 hours per week during vacation
- 40 Hours per week during vacation. No limit for on campus work
- upto 3 years stay back for ( 2 years study )or equal to the course duration if it is less than 2 years